Friday, May 6, 2011

Global Star Capital--Rich Cocovich--Indiana Gazette--Helicopter Crash

The Indiana Pennsylvania Gazette reports that the local residents are concerned over the authority given to a reality show's helicopter team who crashed in their borough.

This incident is unfortunate for all involved. Being born and raised in Indiana, PA gave me the full circle approach at life. Although I relocated over two decades ago, I am still proud and vocal to announce to anyone where I came from. A campus cop reality show cannot be good from the University, the Borough, the Townships or County. I feel that an informative reality show geared toward showcasing the great successes of people originally from the area, people who reside in the area or people that attended the University needs created and produced.

Rich Cocovich
Global Star Capital
globalstarcapital.com